Most of the time we are customers, too. So, we understand your worries about your privacy!
Here’s how we use the information you provide us:
- We will NEVER rent or sell your information to anyone!
- Your personally identifiable information (name, address, email-address, phone number, etc.) will ONLY be used for processing your orders or to send you requested information. And of course we have to provide it to our shipping partners so they can deliver your package. You can request your filed information at any time and demand its removal. Just send us an email to email@example.com.
- To improve our services and to get to know your needs we use Google Analytics. It helps us to get statistic information about the traffic on our website, the visited pages, the clicks and selections users made – basically to learn if our website is working and you are approving it. The collected information is anonymous and no single person can be identified as it is used in a collective manner. Furthermore we use Google’s „anonimize IP“-procedure which abbreviates your IP so that you can not be identified personally. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics you can install their opt-out-tool: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- You can spread the word about our shop using the social media buttons under the "Follow" menu item. The social media websites may use plugins or collect information. We do not control the privacy policies of your social medial sites. Please check their respective privacy policies to learn about how they use your information.
- The Webshop is not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect or wish to obtain their personal information. If we become aware of it, we’ll remove the information we gathered up to this point immediately.